Digital Signature Certificate
Digital Signature Certificate
Digital Signature Certificates or DSC or Digital Signature are being adopted by various government agencies and now is a statutory requirement in various applications.
Many companies offers different class of certificates to help organization and individuals secure online transactions with legal validity as per the Indian IT Act, 2000.
There are various Type and Class of DSC, the information below would help you to arrive to the right certificate for your needs.
Type of Certificates
Income Tax e-filing
IE code registration
Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate
We also offer class 3 digital signature certificate according to IVG guideline which is more secure in comparison to class 2 certificate, This is the safest of all certificates. It is used in matters of high security and safety. It is mainly used in online trading and e-commerce, where a huge amount of money or highly confidential information is involved. If you opt for class 3 certificate, all applications which are created for Class 2, should be able to recognize your certificates. Following are the main functions of Class 3 certificates -
Patent and trademark e-filing
Who could buy our certificate
There is no limitation on who could buy our certificates, people and organization from India and outside India can buy our certificates, provided they meet our Verification Guidelines. Please look at our list below to select an appropriate application form.
The DSC is for Indians, who do not want their organization name to be part of the certificate.
Ths DSC is for companies (any type of entity), who want their organization name to be part of DSC.
The DSC is for foreigners and would like to use our certificate in their name.
The DSC is for Organizations registered outside India would like to use our Digital certificates.
Document Signer Certificate
If you intend to use our certificate for bulk signing of documents, you could use our Bulk Signer Certificates. We would offer this certificate in PFX file for Class 2 and is sold to Organizations only.
We have a special Digital Signature certificate for IEC code holders, this certificate is specifically used for DGFT portal.
- Sign DSC can only be used for signing documents. The most popular usage of is signing the PDF file for Tax Returns, MCA and other websites. Signing via DSC gives the assurance of not only the integrity of the signer but also the data. It is proof of untampered and unaltered data.
- Encrypt DSC can only be used to encrypt a document, it is popularly used in the tender portal, to help companies encrypt the documents and upload. You could also use the certificate to encrypt and send classified information. Encrypt DSC is fit for e-commerce documents, legal documentation and sharing documents that are highly confidential and contains information that needs to be protected. We are selling Encrypt certificate as a standalone product as well.
- Sign & Encrypt
- Our Sign & Encrypt DSC can be used for both signing and encrypting. It is convenient for users who need to authenticate and maintain the confidentiality of the information shared. Its usage includes filing government form and application.
Validity of the Certificate
You could buy certificates with a validity upto three years. (The validity is controlled by law, and you cannot buy certificates more than three years and less than One year validity)
Classes of Certificates
The IT law allows us three Classes of DSC, however we only sell Class 2 and Class 3 certificates. We are not selling Class 1 Certificates.
The difference between Class 2 and Class 3 is verification guidelines.
- Class 2 Digital Signature Certificate
- We offer Class 2 Digital Signature (DSC) to individuals and organizations DSC for both Indian and foreign applicant. The main function of this certificate is to authenticate the details of the signer. It re-affirms the already mentioned data of the user. It is used in various form-filling, online registration, email attestation, income tax filing and etc. More uses of Class 2 Digital Signature Certificates are given below.
We have three different paperless eKYC verification based methods for acquiring the Digital signature certificate. The applicant can opt for the method they prefer.
Aadhar-Based Paperless DSC
Any applicant who is an Aadhaar card holder can apply for the Digital Signature Certificates in a paperless manner using, "Aadhaar Offline eKYC'' procedure. Aadhar based KYC verification process is paperless and digital knows your customer (eKYC) procedure, wherein the application is carried forward after a digital verification of the applicant. The process of applying for a DSC application to generate orders and downloading the DSC is quick and can get completed within 15-20 mins.
PAN Based Paperless DSC
By opting for the PAN-based Paperless DSC, the applicant can save on the relative cost. The process of obtaining the Pan-based Paperless DSC is easy, fast, and followed by a quick video verification, where the applicant needs to reflect their PAN card in the video. The best advantage of this Pan-based Paperless DSC generated after eYC verification is that one can apply for this type of DSC online anytime or anywhere, giving the applicant the gift of global convenience.
GST Based Paperless DSC
We provide the GST Based paperless Organisational DSCs (Digital Signature Certificate) for Organisations having their exclusive GST certificate. These certificates provide complete security by ensuring confidentiality to the information or documents with Digital Signature when shared digitally.